Sunday, April 26, 2015

Charity Livestream

Markiplier is doing a charity livestream right now for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital today!
You can view the livestream here: http://www.twitch.tv/markiplier
and you can go donate here: http://www.gofundme.com/markicharity
For those who don't know who Markiplier is, he is a YouTuber. Mark is a wonderful person who is very caring and has raised a lot of money for charity in the past. His goal today is to raise $64K and $53,971 has been raised in the pass 4 hours. 
Markiplier is a very funny guy. I've only been watching his videos on YouTube since November, but he really makes me smile. Mark, to me, seems to be like the big brother figure to a lot of people. He's mainly known for playing horror games like Five Nights At Freddy's.
I've drawn a few sketchies during the livestream that I have posted on Twitter. You can go there to see them. I'm also writing a little bit. I seem to be kind of dead while writing right now, but hopefully it'll pick up.
But if you want to have a good time, go watch Markiplier's livestream. He's currently playing Yoshi's Island right. And if you can, go donate, even if it's just dollar. I mean, every little penny helps. If you can't donate, that's fine. See if you can't encourage others to donate and just get the word out.
Thanks you guys! You're all way pass cool!
Hugs,
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment