Monday, April 20, 2015

Brotherly Love and Hate ch1

Brotherly Love & Hate
Chapter 1:
11/4/2012 Deathy: I’ve been writing this since October 28th. I was inspired by a picture on deviantart by DanielasDoodles. The picture is titled “random Manic doodles”. It made me laugh so much and one of the doodles inspired this little fanfic.
Disclaimer: We all know I own nothing.
[][][][[][]
Manic the Hedgehog stared at the door intensely. It was early in the morning. The sky was barely turning bright.
“Did I call and tell him I was coming?” the green hedgehog pondered. His brown eyes sparkled with delight. “Oh well.” He shrugged innocently. He lifted his green furred leg and lounged his leg forward. His red shoe broke down the door.
BAM! The door vibrated for a while on the floor.
“Hello! I’m here!” Manic’s booming voice sang, filling the house.
The blue hedgehog flinched in his bed. His ear twitching.
“Yo dude!” Manic broke down his twin brother’s bed room door. “What’s up?”
“Arg!” Sonic moaned, squeezing his lime green eyes shut. “Not me!”
“Awe!” Manic’s hyper levels deflated some. Then like a rocket, the hyper levels were higher than before. “Come on! Why are you still asleep so late in the day?”
“Forget you!” Sonic muttered.
“Oh that’s a song! And a good one too!” Manic said as he burst into song. “I see you driving around town with the girl I love! And I’m like fuck you! And fuck her too!
“Shut up!” Sonic screamed as he threw a pillow at the green hedgehog. It hit its mark.
“Now, now Sonic.” Manic made a tssking sound. “That’s not very nice. I mean when was the last time we saw each other? I come to visit and chill with you and you completely diss me! Me! Your loving twin brother who only loves you and wants to spend time with you.”
“You stole something and got caught and now you’re running away from the cops, aren’t you?” Sonic questioned bluntly. He was now sitting up in his bed. His quills going in every which way. The green hedgehog shrunk back. His brown eyes avoided his twin’s. “What? No retort? No admission? None of your typical denial? Hmm… I wonder why.” Sonic fell back into his mattress. “I’ll see you in the morning. Good night!” Sonic began to snore happily.
“Okay.” Manic pouted. He, however, wasn’t sleepy at all. He slumped out of his twin’s room and down to the living room. He pulled out a hand held game and began to play Pokemon.
Once he heard Sonic’s heavy steps in his room, Manic smiled. Sonic was still a bit sleepy, but now he was awake.
The brown eyed hedgehog hopped up off of the couch and into the kitchen. Food always put Sonic in a happier mood, especially chili-dogs. Once the chili-dogs were done, he placed them on the table. Then, there was a knock at the door.
Hearing the gentle knock, Manic’s ears twitched.
“Sonic!” A soft female voice called. “What happened to your door? Are you okay?”
Manic stepped out of the kitchen and into the living room. “Sonic’s –“
Manic didn’t have time to finish his reply as a large Piko hammer hit him in the face.
“Scourge!” Amy screamed. “What are you doing here and what have you done to Sonic!?”
“What are you talking about?” Manic squealed as he tried to dodge the deadly weapon. Unfortunately, she had good aim. “Sonic!” he cried.
The blue blur walked out of his room, unaware of what was going on in his living room. He stared in his shock and wonder as Amy chased a frantic Manic around the room.
The green hedgehog finally had enough of this crazy chase. He pulled out his drum sticks from his pocket. Striking them upon the ground. The ground began to shake, causing the pink hedgehog to lose her balance. She fell backwards. Manic seized the opportunity to swat the hammer away from her. He pinned her to the ground.
“Now what is your problem?” Manic questioned as Amy struggled against him.
“What’s your problem, Scourge?” Amy spat back.
“Who’s Scourge?” Manic questioned. “My name is Manic.”
“HA! Like I’m going to fall for that!” Amy glared. Her eyes soon widened with surprise. “Oh my! You really aren’t Scourge.”
“Yes. I’m NOT Scourge. I’m Manic. M-A-N-I-C. Manic. Now, no more trying to kill me unless I do something wrong, okay?”
“Okay.” She gave a soft nod. “Now get off of me!”
The green hedgehog quickly stood up. “Sorry, but I didn’t know how else to stop you from trying to kill me!”
“I’m sorry.” Amy apologized. “But I thought you were Scourge. It wouldn’t be the first time Scourge has tried to hurt Sonic. Come to think of it. What are you doing in Sonic’s house?”
“I came to visit him last night. I was making breakfast when you brutally attacked me.” Manic explained. “What are you doing here, anyway? And who are you because I’ve never met nor heard of you before.”
“One. I came to see how Sonic was doing. Eggman’s ‘bot blasted him really hard the other day and I was concerned.” She pointed to a first aid kit she had left on the front porch. “Two. I’ve never met nor heard of you either, Manic. Three. My name is Amy Rose.” She said his name with a little distain.
“A pleasure Amy.” Manic replied with equal, if not more, distain.
“Good morning!” Sonic called from his door way. “Are you two done wrecking my house?” He surveyed the damage.
“Hello Sonic!” Amy gushed happily. “How are you?”
“I’m okay.” Sonic replied not really focused on her. He was amazed by all the damage they had caused.
“Breakfast is on the table.” Manic gestured. Food always made Sonic forgive him. Sonic walked into the kitchen.
“Cool! Chili-dogs!” Sonic sat down and began to munch away. Manic and Amy followed into the kitchen. “Amy, this is my brother, Manic.” Sonic gestured to his twin with his free hand as he ate. “Manic, this is Amy. She’s a friend of mine. She’s the stalker fan girl I told you about.”
“Hey!” Amy protested this title.
“Really?” Manic gave her a scrutinizing look. Amy glared back. “Are you sure? She seems like she could take Eggman down no sweat. I mean, with the giant hammer and all. I’m sure Eggman runs away from it.”
“Is that a complement or an insult?” Amy crossed her arms.
“A complement.” Manic answered. He had already strode over to the stove and was making more chili-dogs. “Will you be eating breakfast with us?” He put a chili-dog on a plate and slid it on the table over to her.
“Thank you, but I already ate.” Amy slides the plate over to Sonic, who happily accepted more food.
Manic raised an eyebrow at her. He looked at the clock on the microwave. It was 9:00 am. She must be an early riser.
As soon as Sonic was done eating his breakfast, Amy got out the first aid kit. The blue hedgehog had a bruise on his arm. Manic was in awe of how well his brother was able to move his arm without making a face of agony. Then Manic realized he was faking it. As soon as Amy took her emerald green eyes off of Sonic’s face, he made a face of pure agony and pain. Clenching his teeth and balling up his hand, Sonic tried to keep his cries of pain hidden and secret. Amy did her best to fix and wrap up the wound. Oddly enough, her gest was pretty good.

“There we go!” Amy smiled up at the Hero of Mobius. She closed the first aid kit. “Try to be careful with our arm for a while. I’ll check up on it later tonight. So try to be here or at Tails’ place.”
[][][][
Krissie: I found this hiding on my computer and realized I would probably never finish this. So here ya'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment