Thursday, April 30, 2015

Antique Mirror Ch3

Antique Mirror
Chapter 3:
April rolled out of bed and stretch. It was 8 o’clock. She must’ve shut off the alarm ealier and went back to sleep.
“Oh shit!” She felt her heart race.  “Angel! Get dressed.” She banged on her sister’s door as she ran to the kitchen to make coffee. There was no way she’d survive the day without it. She stopped on a dime as she found Angel cooking eggs.
“We don’t have school for the rest of the week, remember?” Angel reminded her as she pushed her long hair back.
“Oh yeah.” April gave a nervous laugh. “Coffee?”
“Already made.” Angel jabbed a thumb at the coffee pot.
“Thanks.” April pulled her creamer out of the fridge. She was glad Angel could cook. She didn’t know what she’d do without her. April could barely boil water. Aside from being able to make pecan pie, April couldn’t cook. Angel, however, cooked all the time. She enjoyed bbig dinners that left leftovers in the fridge for days.
They ate breakfast in silence.
“So… What do you want to do today?” April asked. That strange dream from yesterday was still clinging to her. She needed a busy day to remove it.
Angel took a sip of orange juice to wash down the last off her food. She was looking pale as she stared at her plate. She wanted more bacon but she wasn’t really hungry. “Can we go to the book store? The next issue of my manga came out the other day and I want to see if it’s there or not.”
“Sure!” April beamed. She loved the bookstore.

The bookstore had a few people bustle busseling around. It wasn’t a very busy day at the book store, but it still had people either sitting in the coffee shop or in the rubber chairs around the bookshelves.

Angel was curled up in one of those rubber chairs, reading a manga she had picked up because the image was pretty.

This story is cancelled as of April 8th, 2015. 
My apologizes to all who liked this story and were enjoying it. I know it wasn't long and the story itself had barely started. I also know that I have schedule this story to be published after this date. On the date, my sister is upset with me. She told me I am no longer her sister and to never come over again. So I am holding her by her statement. It hurts, but I will accept her wishes. Not being able to give this story to her in person is sad, so I will share as far as I have gotten and not touch this story again.
I will be moving on to other projects now. I can only hope that you all will enjoy the new stories I create.
Several days later:
My sister and I have made up, but I still am not going to be touching this story again. I have other stories I am working on and want to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment