Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Diary

So I think the people I've been emailing at the school have been talking or at least communicating with Mr. Bio because he mentioned something about angry emails in class today when I was trying to explain to him that I had never heard of what he was talking about. And he was saying it was my fault for not knowing what something was or where it was in the school.
I kind of can't help I had never heard of the technology he was talking about before because no one ever mentioned it. Not a soul. At Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur we had a thing called a lunch box we used to see a rough test of something before scanning it in the computer.
Apparently this thing, which name I don't remember, is basically the same thing only you can save it and go back and edit order and stuff and it puts it in a Toon Boom file for you.
Though I find it funny that he wasted 5 minutes trying to show me how to add more frames after I had already figured which button he needed to press after he pressed the button to remove frames. I mean it was the button right next to it and yet he keeps clicking the exposure button like that's supposed to do it and then being confused. I found it amusing,  because a similar thing happened the one day he showed me how flash works.
But the fact still remains, if he knows I'm writing emails with my concerns to Dean Dawes, why hasn't Dean Dawes contacted me back? She had to have read the email if she communicated with Mr. Bio about what I wrote her.
It just makes me more annoyed. Do they ever respond? Barb e-mailed me back. We set up meetings to talk. I don't like showing up to meet someone without a meeting. I grew up being told that was rude. Plus,  without an appointment you can't guarantee that someone will be there to talk to.
This place just confuses.
Also I think the only reason he showed me the thing when I asked was because he didn't want me to write another email to Dean Dawes or anyone else. My aunt already wants to know his name so she can talk to the school about what I've been dealing with too. I know she'll actually keep going til she gets an answer, but I don't want to stress her out or make her health worse. So I've been with holding it from her. I still just wish someone would respond to my emails.
Hugs,
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment