Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Bonding (Geoffrey Fanfic)

KRISSIE: This is a random fanfic I wrote and just never finished. But I didn't want to delete it, so now it comes here.

[][][[[]

Geoffrey combed the small child's hair softly. She kicked her feet in the air as she hummed. He tied a small ribbon with a lacey design into her hair.

"There. All done now." He stated as he put down the comb.

"Thanks Geoffrey!" She clapped her hands together at the sight of herself in the mirror. "Can I go show Hershey?"

Geoffrey smiled. "I'm sure she would love to see you."

She jumped out of the chair and ran to the room Hershey was in. She was currently arranging a small room for the little girl.

"Hershey!" The girl called as she entered. "Look! Look! Geoffrey did my hair! What do you think?"

Hershey smiled. "Oh, you look so pretty! He wasn't too rough with brushing your hair was he?"

"No," she shook her head. "Geoffrey is really good at doing hair. He does Amel's hair all the time. And she's always pretty!"

Hershey nodded as Geoffrey entered the room.

"How are things in here?" He asked as he looked at the boxes. He quickly joined in putting the items away.

"Who is Amel?" Hershey asked curiously.

"Miss Amel is Geoffrey's sister. She's really nice and pretty. And she can sing and dance. I like her lots." The young girl beamed. "She calls me her little rascal."

"Yep," Geoffrey smiled as he ruffled her quills. She gave a squeal of protest as she ran behind Hershey. "You're always getting into something."

"How come I haven't met her yet?" Hershey asked with a smile.

"Because she's sleeping," the girl answered before Geoffrey could respond. Geoffrey bit his lower lip as he looked away. "Amel is sleeping in a really tiny bed. But we put lots of flowers around her so when she wakes up she won't be scared."

"Why would she be scared?" Hershey tilted her head.

"Amel got hurt real bad. So she went to the doctor, but the nurse says she has to sleep to get better. They let Geoffrey do her hair for her because it was really messy. So now Geoffrey is babysitting me until mommy and daddy come get me or Amel wakes up." She beamed at Hershey.

"Ah," the cat drew out the note as she nodded. The girl quickly became distracted by a box of toys in the room. She walked over to play with them. Hershey sat beside her husband as he pulled clothes out of a box and folded them to put into the drawers. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now." He whispered. "Amy is just too young to understand."

"So where are her parents?" Hershey looked up at him.

"Her mother was queen of Mercia. Her father is from the east. I'm not sure which region of the east or what he did there. But Her majesty gave up the crown to her brother so that Amy would grow up like any normal girl. I believe they stayed on the east with her father. I'm actually unsure if they got married. But when Eggman taking over, they decided to join the fight. Since mum was one of her majesty's ladies in waiting, she decided to have my sister babysit her daughter while they went off with their own freedom fighter group." Geoffrey started. "I think they got robotized, but I haven't seen or heard from them in years. I kind of gave up trying to find them."

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment