Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Diary

I went by the registration office on my School to ask who was the head of the animation department. They never answered me. Instead they gave me the class registration sheet that I've already filled out before. I'm so frustrated with them. Why can't you answer my question?
My classes start at 3 and end at 6. They're closed by the time I get out at 6. And then I normally have work before school... ugh... so eh.
The Art Institute of Atlanta is just awful. I really don't want to be here anymore.
I've begun drawing comics of me committing suicide. That's not a good sign for my mental health and I know it.
I actually had one person tell me to stay since I only have 2 classes left. But how can I make a portfolio of animation in 22 weeks when Mr. Bio keeps sending me back to the storyboards because they're not good enough and then have him upset about the lack of animation I have when he's the one who told me to do one step at a time in the animation process. It's frustrating! That person actually told me to just ignore me and make my stuff.
I actually like that idea because he's no help anyway. I do just wanna make my own things but if it's not what the Art Institute of Atlanta wants, then there is a high chance they won't accept it and that upsets me.
What's the point of even staying in this unhealthy place?
Hugs,
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment