Friday, February 24, 2017

Kiss on Cheek (ShadAmy Fanfic)

Shadow stared at the script in his hands. "What's the point of this?" He turned to the pink hedgehog.

"It's a script for a play," Amy arranged the puppets on the table. "It'll keep the kids entertained."

"And I have to help with this?" Shadow stared at the script like it was something gross.

"Yes," Amy nodded. "They don't want you too close to the kids after the climbing incident."

Shadow grunted. "They're the ones who wanted to climb trees. I just left them."

"When they refused to come down you chaos speared one of them." Amy arched an eyebrow at him.

"I didn't hit him. It only went passed them." Shadow defended.

"You scared them all so bad that one fell and broke his leg," Amy stared at him with a blank face.

Shadow shrugged as he stared at the script. "So why does the girl in the tower randomly kiss the knight?"

"As a thank you for saving her," Amy explained, "It's a common thing for girls to kiss guys who save them from danger on the cheek."

"Even in real life?" Shadow asked.

"Yep!" Amy beamed.

Shadow stared at the pink hedgehog before turning back to the script. "So how many times have you kissed Sonic for saving you?"

Amy blushed. "No," she shook her head, "Sonic would never let me kiss him."

Shadow nodded, "So is that why no one kisses me on the cheek?"

Amy turned bright red. Shadow found the reaction amusing. "They probably think you'll chaos spear them if they do."

Shadow crossed his arms. "That is a fair point. I dislike most contact with people, but I wouldn't spear you Rose."

Amy let out a nervous chortle as she finished the last of the puppets. "I think baking you chocolate cake is a better show of my thanks for saving me."

Shadow frowned. "Are you afraid of kissing someone on the cheek, Rose?"

Amy turned bright red. "It's embarrassing isn't it?" She threw up her hands in a gesture. She took the puppets and placed them in the proper spots on the small stage. "Let's just run through the play once before we preform for the kids."

Shadow hummed as he walked over to her. He bent down and picked up a puppet. He put his hand inside and made the puppet do a weird dance. He then tugged on a soft pink quill.

Amy turned to him and arched an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing?" She mumbled as he tugged a little harder.

"I want you to come here."

Amy rolled her eyes. Shadow loved to be bossy. She scooted over to him. "What is it?" She tilted her head to look up at him.

Shadow leaned down and planted a kiss on her cheek. Amy froze as safe felt heat rush to her face. Shadow slowly pulled back and whispered in her ear, "That's an appreciation for all the times you've saved me."

Amy stayed staring down. All she could see where the little puppets lined up on the stage.

Shadow's ear twitched as he pulled back from the pink hedgehog.  "Excuse me while I silence the witnesses." A few small eeps were heard as Shadow dashed off into the air. Amy could hear the footsteps of the little spies running away, but Shadow quickly caught them.
[][][][][][]}
Krissie: I wanted to write a cute ShadAmy fabric. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment