Thursday, June 25, 2015

Random ShadowXAmy Scene

This is a scene I wrote on my phone in OneNote for the 9th chapter of I Don't Want To Go To The Ball. This scene probably won't be playing out like this. So I figured I'd be sharing it with you all.

Shadow and Amy return to the ball. Shadow is being very protective, not leaving Amy's side. Amy takes shadow outside to garden for some fresh air.
shadow: What are we doing out here Rose? The ball is in there.
Amy: You seem tense. More so then usual. A walk will do you some good.
Shadow: A walk? Rose, I'm fine.
Any: * chuckle* sure you are. And you're not starring everyone down and following me like a guard dog every where I go?
Shadow: Rose. I'm just trying to protect you. It's so...
Amy: Dangerous? I know that shadow. It's always dangerous. No matter what we do, there will always be danger. But for once,
Amy walked up to shake and stood on her tip toes in order to look him in the eye.
Amy: Can't you just...
Amy placed her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes were watery.
Amy: I don't know.... Relax. Even for just a little while. Just one night shadow. Only a few hours of it even. Please? This won't be a fun ball if everyone is on edge the whole time.
Shadow: * sigh*
He should've seen this coming. His attitude was affecting her. He wanted her to have fun. That was the main reason he asked her to come. To see her smile and enjoy herself. To watch her flit around like a butterfly. She was supposed to be having the time of her life. Shadow wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.
Shadow: I'm sorry, rose. I didn't mean to dampen your mood. I just don't want you to get hurt. That thing said it would be back for Maria's sake.
Any rested her head on shadow's shoulder.
Amy: We'll be fine if it does come back. But for now can't we just enjoy the ball?
Shadow pondered the idea for a moment. He smirked as he pecked her head.
Shadow: I like that idea.
He nestled close into her hair. Smiling when he felt Amy shift to be closer to him.
Sonic: Hey love birds! You two can't figure in the garden all night.
The two pulled away from each other. Amy's face was bright red as shadow turned to glare at the blue blur.
Shadow: What are you doing here, sonic?
Sonic: Rob was looking for Amy. He was getting a bit worried, so I decided to check on her.
Sonic shrugged.
Sonic: How was I supposed to know you two were getting cozy out here. Now come on inside and actually enjoy the ball. You two can get cozy afterwards.
Sonic stood next to shadow and leaned into his ear.

Sonic: But if you do, we'll be having a very serious chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment