Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Krystle

Happy birthday to my niece, Krystle!
She turns 3 today. Or at least, she turned 3 this morning at 4 o'clock. She's a really talkative girl who loves Disney princesses and Mickey Mouse among other things. I love her bunches.
I was going to bring her and her sister and her mom over to my house to play. It's going to be 93 today. and the air conditioning at their house doesn't work. So I was going to bring them to my house, where the air conditioner works. And I would let the girls play in the kiddy pool here.
But my plans got changed because of Defacs. They're apparently coming to visit my sister's house today. Which to me is bullshit. Already, my sister, who is supposed to be happy on her daughter's birthday is upset that Defacs is coming to her house to judge her and threaten to take her kids.
Now the only reason Defacs is over at her house is because her oldest daughter when to school and had a few bruises. She had those bruises from climbing. She loves to climb things and like any normal 5 year old, she falls. She gets hurt. But someone at the school called Defacs because she doesn't talk. She's in the special program at school because she doesn't talk a bunch. And she doesn't like to answer a whole bunch of questions because she doesn't see the point in answering them.
But one of the ladies from Defacs has threaten to take my sister's kids away. And that terrifies her. My sister and her husband love their kids. They're doing their very best to take care of their kids. And here comes Defacs saying they're not good enough. They're falling as parents. It's way too stressful. How do you expect them to raise their children the way they see best when Defacs is always showing up judging them.
Defacs is suppose to help those children in abusive environments. The girls are in a normal stable home. Their involvement is not needed there. And it's annoying and I know eventually I'm going to go off on one of them because they're just wasting time, tax dollars, and making our lives stressful. They should be going to help those children who actually need help. Not making parents and families stressed out that they're going to take our kids away from some bullshit reason!
I have to get ready to go over and help my sister clean the house because it's a pain to keep a clean house with a 5 year old and 3 year old. I also need to make sure my laptop is fully charge. As soon as the person from Defacs comes over, I'm turning on the webcam and recording everything.
Hope everyone has a good day. Especially Krystle! I'll try not to be too upset about all this in front of you today. After all, you and your sister don't know what all is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment