Saturday, June 6, 2015

Little Mermaid Storyboard

I know this isn't related much to writing, but I wanted to share it with you guys anyway.
So in my story boarding class, we've been working on our 32 shot storyboard. We had to pick a fairy tale, folk tale, or nursery rhythm. I chose The Little Mermaid after my teacher made a comment about how I'm always trying to do Brother Grimm stories. So I went with Hans Christian Anderson's  Little Mermaid.

It's been very fun. I started out doing scribbles for my thumbs.
Then I refined them. I have 32 shots, but 36 images to color and put into an animatic. 
I already have 33 of them done! Which makes me feel very accomplished since I want to have them all colored by Tuesday so I can begin the animatic process. 
After I have the animatic done, I'll share it on YouTube. After all, I did put a lot of work into this, so why not share it?

No comments:

Post a Comment