Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!
I'm not Hispanic at all, but my mom always took me out to eat Mexican since my birthday is tomorrow. I'm excited. Tomorrow my boyfriend is going to meet my mom and brother. Then him and I will be going to watch some movies, eat dinner, and drink white wine. It'll be a very fancy date for me.
But since it is Cinco De Mayo, I'll be looking up facts about it later on today. I remember learning it was to celebrate some seasonal weather change for crops in school one year, but earlier this morning I heard it was to celebrate a victory of some battle. So now I'm curious about what it really is, so I'm off to do research.
I'm also going to be writing a story called "The Prince and the Unicorn" today because of something my boyfriend said earlier today.
So have a great May 5th, 2015 everyone.
Hugs,
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment