Saturday, October 28, 2017

Work Stress 10/28/2017

Work has been hectic. It makes me think my boss has no clue what she is doing. She hired a new general manager, and yet i have to train him. I don't see why she didn't promote one of the girls who have been there the longest and new everything. Most of our senior girls are at north point or the bakery. I don't see why she couldn't promote one of them.
We've lost like 3 girls back to back this month. One (SA) put in a week notice, another (G) was fired/quit because her check wasn't right, and  the last  (L) she fired but hasn't stated she fired. The boss is telling excuses and shit as to why this girl who used to be my manager is no longer here.
I don't like that she accused L of not doing her job. She always did it and made sure everything was organized. She kept every thing up to pare.
I'm also disappointed that she hates G so much and wants to say if anything goes missing, it's her. I get that G didn't leave on the best of terms, but her behavior is striking me as immature on Boss's part. To go to G's new boss and talk smack about her. I'm just glad G's boss can see through it and go, she's a wonderful employee her. Plus, she's making more at that little kiosk then she was at the shop. So why can't boss just leave her be. Just separate and let it go. I'm also upset that she tried to with hold G's last paycheck. That to me is underhanded and wrong.
The way she treated both G and L makes me no longer want to work for her.
What she did to L was stupid. This week, no one got an actual schedule. She texted everyone their schedule individually like "hey, you work Monday 9-4. Etc. Etc."
The new General Manager actually looked at me and said "L was too busy to come?"
And I'm just like, "i don't know. I never got the full schedule."
I lied about not knowing. L called me earlier that day. She had basically been fired because SY lied about some shit to the boss the night before. Boss purposely took her off the schedule for the whole week so L "could find a new job". She acted like she was being all mercful with it too. L read the texts to me.
L was the one girl I could count on. Because it was her, me, and Sy. Sy is a good sales clerk, but she's also a slacker. Not too much, but she is. Plus, she's also very fake. It's really become obvious to me after what Boss said Sy told her vs what really happened. I also dislike that Boss tried to blame Sa's inability to close in a timely manner on L. L can close in 15 minutes because she knows what she's doing. L and I can prep and have everything still out and ready to pack up before we close. We clean, we organize, we prep because the last 30 minutes is slow.
So now it's me, Sh who just got rehired after being gone for a few months, and Sy, and this new GM.
I want to have confidence in the GM, but when Boss explains things to him, she does it in French. So I don't know what the heck they're saying, and because of that, I don't have confidence in him being able to do his job because it requires talking in English and being able to do said job.
It is just all so sad, and I need to vent somehow. I'll be looking for a new job that's hopefully closer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment