Saturday, October 28, 2017

Tales of a Sales Clerk pt1

So some good things happened this week at work. I wanted to share them.
A little boy with tan skin and light brown hair with bright brown eyes came up to my kiosk. He remembered me and asked if I remembered his mom Malissa. He was really cute. His eyes were very stricking. Instead of the deep brown, they were a bright light brown. Almost the color of his eyes. They glowed. I couldn't take his eyes off them. They were so stunning. He said his sister has blond curly hair. I apologized that I couldn't remember. I see so many people, I can't keep up with them. He went off with his dad and 2 other boys to do some shopping.
Another good thing that happened was that i got to make 13 boxes of 6 for one order. They were having a party and got each person a box. I hope they come back again if they like the macarons. I'm always excited to help people with parties for some odd reason. I think i just like helping people. My boss said i was going to make bonus that day. She recently gave me a 0.50$ raise. I guess to keep me from leaving since she's lost so many people. And yet, the people I send to apply through email or phone are being told we're not hiring.  It makes me wonder if she thinks she can just work me to death. If I didn't live so far away, maybe. But, no. I need and want to have a life. I'm tired of not having time to do what I want. But even with bonus, I don't really care for it. I am more excited at the idea of people being happy at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment