Wednesday, May 10, 2017

R.o.S. Mina & Shin first date

Rebirth of Shitennou
More random tidbits
KRISSIE: I'm not sure if anyone from fanfiction reads my blog, but seriously, there is so much extra stuff to my fanfics here.
[][]}][][][][][[
Shin brought his hand through his silver hair,  "I had to come to Japan for business and Izono came with me. Even though we're descendent from Japan,  we had never been here. We were excited so Izou got us a tour guide while we tried to learn enough Japanese to get by."
"Really? How was the tour?" Mina asked with a smile.
Shin smiled a huge smile, "Our tour guide was Jadeite!"
"Really?" Mina seemed amused as Shin went over the memories with her.
"Yes. He was really stiff and nervous at first. He worked a lot of jobs in order to support himself and his mom since they weren't too well off and he went to school too. But I remember that I went to put our bags in our room and Izou stayed with Jadeite to practice his Japanese. I was gone five to ten minutes max,  and when I came back the two were best buds." Shin shook his head. "Jadeite wanted to be a model and since Izou wanted to be a pianist the two joke about becoming pop idols together. While I was at work, those two went to a few auditions together. I had met Masato through work and since he was a talent agent, we sat down over drinks and talked about their chances. We had a plan and everything to get those two on a stage to perform. The Dark Agency was supposed to put them on a stage. It would've been their debut. Though it involved singing and not modeling, but Jadeite took it."
"Can he sing?" Mina wondered.
"Very well actually," Shin nodded. "Izono too. We were going to put on a public concert. Jadeite and Izono decided to do a performance for Jadeite's mom since it would be held on her birthday. They had practiced so hard too. It's a shame we didn't get to do it."
"Well when is Jadeite's mom's birthday?" Mina asked.
"October 22nd." Shin stated.
Mina gasped. "We don't have much time!"
"What do you mean?" Shin arched an eyebrow.
"Well it might not be a debut stage, but such a sweet performance, why not do it this year. It's already the 5th. That's not long to find a stage. Do you remember how long their set was?"
"It was only one song," Shin stated. "We were going to perform at a music festival in London with several other beginning artists."
"But still it was for her birthday, roght?" Mina stated. "She should at least be able to see it. This park might be a good place. There's actually a stage at the other end that  is used for festivals. I'm sure if we ask, they won't mind letting you use it for one day."
"Aino-san, I appreciate what you're trying to do,  but I don't know if Jadeite or Izono will be interested. Well I'm pretty sure Izou will jump at the chance. I know my little brother like the back of my hand... Well I thought I did until this morning..." Shin shook his head. "But besides that, Jadeite might not be up to it."
"Then we'll ask him," Mina waved her hand in the air, "I'm sure he'll say yes."
Shin sighed. "What about your geometry test?"
"That can wait. This is more important."
Shin crossed his arms. "How about this, if you get good marks on your test, I'll let you help arrange this little concert starting when you get off from school today."
"What?" Mina seemed to whine.
"Good marks on your test or no show." Shin stated firmly.
Mina sighed with a pout. "We better start studying now."
[][][][][][][][][
KRISSIE: this is a part of chapter 8. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment