Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Poem

I will cry for you
My tears aren't yet dry
I feel the apprehension inside my soul
I'm in pain
Trying to hide
I'm trying to stand again.
I want the tools
Not a quick fix
I want to fed for a life time
Not just a day
Hey, can you give me tools?
Teach me how to fish
How to not fear myself
The thoughts in my brain.
Where are the tools I can use so I can survive?
The pherapist didn't give me them.
Do I need to fashion myself?
How can I when I don't know where to start?
I'm afraid. Confused?
Should I just roll over in the corpse cart?
Well unsteady step. Unsteady step number 2. Here I go onward to struggle.
To find a way.
To make my tools.
To not be a fool.
Step number 3.
Find the ground and breath.
Step number 4.
Figure out a goal. Not long, just a short.
Step number 5.
Begin to walk towards that goal.
Remember to breath.
Write notes

No comments:

Post a Comment