Thursday, May 11, 2017

R.o.S. Family call

Shin entered the house only to hear the piano playing. "Izono Saitou!" He chided as he marched to the room with the piano. He glared at the younger male. "Why aren't you in bed?"
Izono glanced up at his older brother. He meekly smiled as he pointed to the phone nestled between his neck and ear.
"Who are you on the phone with?" Shin whispered in a hiss.
"Mom, big brother just got back," Izono stated as he pulled the phone away from his ear. He clicked the speaker button and placed the phone on top of the piano.
"Is he ok? Are you two eating healthy?"
"We're fine mom," Shin sighed as their mom rattled on.
"I can't believe you two got lost in the middle east." She whined. "Your father and I are getting everything in order and we'll be there to bring you both home as soon as possible."
"What?" Izono seemed to whine.
"I'm afraid that won't do mom, Izono has a possible gig coming up." Shin stated. He didn't want to leave just yet. Their king was here. How could he just contently leave for London and stay until their over protective mom felt secure enough to let them be on their own? The answer was he couldn't.
"What gig?" She sounded irritated.
"A concert gig. Just a small one. But still a gig." Shin stated. He knew his mom wouldn't get in the way of Izono's dreams.
"What gig?" Izono whispered as he leaned away from the phone. This was the first he heard of it.
"Performing the one for Miss Taitou that we missed due to the chaos. Aino wants to help us perform it on miss Taitou's birthday."
Izono smiled. "That'll be perfect!" He turned back to the phone, "Please mom, let me perform. You and dad can come see it too!"
"Of course we'll come watch. But we're coming early to see you two.  It's been so long! I bet you two need some clothes right?"
"Yeah we could use that," Shin smiled.
"I'll bring a few clothes. I'm not sure if anything here fits you anymore. But I can always take you shopping later." She seemed content with that.
[][][][][]
Krissie: well here is the end of chapter 8. It's broken down into 3 parts. I'm actually not sure if I ever posted chapter 7 on this blog. I'll check next time I log in on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment