Saturday, May 27, 2017

Poem

You haven't realized that I'm standing close to an edge
A bloody edge, where if nudged a step more to the side
Existence will cease
Breath in this body is possible with struggle
Where did all the air go?
I'm afraid
Wishing there was enough air to scream
All there is is silence
A throat which feels tight from constrictions
Can not make a sound
Trembling in this form
A paper hits paper and it finally stops
A final goodbye
Scribbled for hours
Not sure where to place it
Just put it anywhere it'll be found
Try to get enough air for the final act
Scooch closer to the edge
The bloody edge
A little more and you're there
A little more and I'm there.
Closing my eyes
I don't wanna look down
A call cries out.
Not mine.
Take a step back
Opening the phone to see your name
A bitter sweet smile grace my lips
What kind of physic are

No comments:

Post a Comment