Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Stuck in the Mud

Theme: "I can't take another step." 
"I know. I'm tired, too." 
"You don't understand. I really can't take another step."
Emi’s foot became stuck in mud and vines. He glared as he tried to remove the vines.
He looked up at Grey. “I can’t take another step.” He called.
“I know, I’m tired too.” Grey waved a hand behind his head. “But we need to get through this forest in order to get back to the others.”
“You don’t understand.” Emi shook his head. “I really can’t take another step.”
Grey turned around and his jaw dropped.
Emi was stuck. Vines wrapped around his leg, his feet buried in the mud.
“Pfft.” Grey turned his head to the side. “You’re the first person I’ve seen get stuck in the mud.”
Emi pouted and gave a pointed glare. “Shut up.”

[][][][][

No comments:

Post a Comment