Thursday, July 23, 2015

Future Plans

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well!
I'm Krissie and welcome to my blog, Galaxy of Tales.
I've decided that instead of waiting for time to create art, I'm going to make my own time. I have awesome teachers this quarter which means I'm more motivated to do the work for their classes and have plenty of time to relax afterwards.
I'm also trying to pin down what I want to specialize my portfolio in. I've decided storyboarding for sure, because I really love doing that. I also like doing illustrations, so I'll be working on that as well.
But I've also decided that I'm going to be updating my YouTube channel everyday. It'll only be once, but it's something. I can't guarantee what will go up when, but just know that something will be going up at some point everyday.
I've mainly been using my channel for Let's Plays recently, but I'm also going to be posting other things. So the things you can expect to see are:
Let's Plays (As previously stated)
Covers - I really like singing, so I figured I would share a few with you all and you can laugh at how tone deaf I am.
Animatics/Animation - I do have plans for about 3 animatics right now. They're real short and sweet, but also, one is going to start a series I plan on working on.
Krissie Reads - originally scheduled for uploads every Sunday, this show went on hiatus because I don't think anyone watches it, but it will come back when I want to read anything to you guys. I also have some Spoken Word Poetry I'm going to be doing soon.
SpeedPaints - I enjoy showing you guys my process of drawing and I actually have a few I need to post. These will probably have music I've made over it. I am taking up the harmonica and still play piano, so I figured it would be a good way for me to practice.
Thank you all for reading and being awesome!
Hugs!
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment