Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Poll

So I'm wanting to do some animations on my YouTube Channel! I'm just not sure what kind of animations to do. So I want to know what kind of animations you guys would like to see.
You can vote here.
I'm thinking about doing 3 types of animations. They are as follows:

Fan Animations:

These types of animations are animated shorts centering around things I'm a fan of. For example: Sonic, Sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls, etc. With these, I would probably be animating scenes from fanfictions I've written.

Original Animated Shorts:
These are animated shorts that don't have any fanart associated with them. These would be animated shorts dealing with my original characters like Cleovim, Emi, Caiside, Shelly, etc. These will also include animated shorts based on Fairy Tales and even shorts starring cats. 

Animated Music Videos
I've made several of these before. These are where I animate songs that I like or that have been stuck in my head. I did this recently with Paranoid Castle's Weed Man. I don't normally animate a whole song, usually just a few seconds of it.

So, let me know what you guys would like to see. You can vote in the poll here or comment down below. Whichever you feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment