Thursday, October 20, 2016

Caught A Lip Lock (A random fanfic)

Tails blinked several times as his brain tried to comprehend what he had just witnessed. He had obviously come in at a bad time.

He had come into his uncle's place to borrow a book to read. It was a nice peaceful day and Tails wanted to spend his time reading.

Instead he caught his uncle in a deep lip lock in his study. Tails quickly ducked out of the door way and had his back pressed tightly to the wall.

All Tails wanted was a book. Not to interfere or become knowledgeable about his uncle's love life.

"It's been a while." Merlin chuckled. "You must have been really lonely."

"Terribly lonely," the other person spoke. "However, I think I can live with a kiss or two."

Tails cringed as he heard them exchange more kisses.

"Now, now, control." Merlin said, "If Amadeus finds out about this,"

"It'll be trouble." The other person finished. "I know. I know. We can't afford to be caught."

"So why don't we play a board game or cards? And then I can come over to your place and we can play all we want." Merlin suggested.

"Bring that sound proofing spell with you," the person laughed.

Merlin laughed. "Of course!"

The two walked out of the room. "So what card game would you..." Merlin paused as he spotted Tails. "Tails! How long have you been there?"

Tails stared at him with big eyes. "I... Uh... Can I borrow a book?"

Merlin nodded.

Tails dashed into the study and grabbed three books. He dashed to the door way but paused and turned back. "I saw nothing, but um... You should use protection. Being safe is important. Anyway, I love you by." Tails dashed away with great speed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment