Monday, August 8, 2016

national cat day

So today is national cat day. That's really cool. I had no clue it was a thing until today. Apparently it's been a thing since 2006 or 2008. I forgot what they said in class today. But it has made me want a cat even more today than I normally do.

I've always wanted one. But I can't because I don't have a job to financially take care of one or a home I could keep one at.

I've always wanted a pure black cat. They've always been so sweet to me and they tend to bring good luck to me when they're around.

my boyfriend, however, wants a pure white cat. He wants his cat to purposely be a jerk to him. And that's normally white cats.

we both really love cats, which is probably a big part of our bond at this point. We've even given our future pet cats names. Though we change the black cat's name often, our white cat has been given the name Noir. Though they're all imaginary pets right now.

we also discussed the possibility of just getting one cat. Since when we walk through pet stores that have cats for adoption, we both instantly fall in love with the black and white cats. I'm not sure why, but we both just feel a pool towards those balls of fluff. So recently we've begun discussing getting just a black and white cat and naming it Tugs or Tuggy.

I just really want to own a pet cat. But I can't yet and neither can my boyfriend right now. I'm going that when I graduate I'll be able to get a job and get my own place and then I'll be able to have a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment