Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Updating Schedule?

I want to try to make myself write down some of my story ideas more often. So I'm making this schedule to help keep me in check and I'll do my best to follow this schedule. I've decided to chose my two favorite numbers to update on. So here you all go:
The 6th, 13th, 31st of every month is when I will be updating this blog.
6 and 13 are two of my favorite numbers. 6 because I was born on the 6th and 13 because... Well you know how everyone says a black cat is unlucky? Well, that's not the case for me. Every black cat I've ever been in contact with has brought me good luck in some way, shape, or form. Halloween has also been a lucky day for me too. So I see 13 as a lucky number as well. The 31st was chosen basically for the same reason.
So I hope you all will enjoy what I write and share with you all.
Hugs,
Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment