Wednesday, November 2, 2016

random nov 2nd 9:50

I'm having thoughts again. Bad ones. These feelings - I hate them. I have myself for having them. But I don't know how to properly express them.

is it anger? Depression? Sadness?

I just don't know.

I don't know what to do to get myself in the green... to where the flowers are. It's just confusing to me. I've never soul searched before so I'm not sure how to start.

Is it an assignment you've given me or do you want me to stop?

all these things take time and I can't just manage the world. There's only so much I can do. And there's so little time and you want this and that. You'll be lucky if the project even gets finished at this point. Only so long and so many other things to do.

my head is spinning. I don't think I can go on like this. I just want to welcome sleep. Never move again. I'm so close to go with that quote. To embrace it whole heartedly and ignore everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment