Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Amber Tears Excerpt - Meet Allisen

“I’m Rosabella,” She held out her hand, “What’s your name?”
The girl smiled, “Allisen.” Her voice was soft. It was very hard to hear her over the noise of the classroom. Rosabella leaned in to hear her.
“How do you spell that?” Rosabella asked.
“A-L-L-I-S-E-N,” she spelled the name quickly.
“I haven’t seen it spelled that way before. People must misspell your name all the time,” Rosabella mused.
Allisen nodded.
“So let’s play the get to know each other game,” Edcardo announced. “First topic, name a music artist your obsessed with right now. I’ll go first. Blood on the Dance Floor. Genie,” he waved his hand at Genie.
Genie smiled with embarrassment. “Abba.” She gestured to Rosabella.
“Vocaloid,” Rosabella fiddled with a strand of her hair.
“Really?’ Allisen perked up. “Me too. Which one is your favorite?”
“I would have to say Gumi,” Rosabella smiled, “Sorry for being a closet otaku is just so catchy.”

“I know! Personally my favorites are Rin and Len.” Allisen seemed so lively as they spoke about the virtual singers. Rosabella enjoy the conversation. The bell rang too quickly for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment