Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Story Ideas?

I have many ideas for some stories. Many of which are fanfics. I'm just not sure how to write them yet. So here is a short list of some of them.

* Amy and Glasses - Everyone realizes that the jokes about Amy needing glasses are true. There's just one problem - Amy hates glasses/has a fear of wearing glasses. Can the Sonic gang figure out why she hates them so much?
*Knuckles' Early Retirement - Chaos tells Knuckles that he can retire from guarding the Master Emerald. Knuckles, however, has trouble adjusting to retirement.
*Forgetmenots - This is a story I've wanted to do since 2007 when I first started writing it. I'm re-writing the whole thing. I also plan on having other stories semi-connected to it. I just don't know what to do with it yet. Yes, it is a Sonic Fanfic.
*Sprite in the Eye - The sequel to Spider Princess. The first original story on this list. It deals with Josh and explains the voice in his head. I just don't have enough pieces for it yet.
*Discovering Sight - a boy loses his sight, but makes a new friend he never knew was so close.
*Banshee - a story about a banshee who is afraid of her abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment