Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Types of Customers Pt1

Hello Internet! I'm KrissieDeathy and this is...

Types of Customers you get when you work in the food industry.
I've been working in the food industry for nearly two years and I've noticed some stereotypical customers you get. Today I'm going to tell you about some of those.

1. Everything is so Expensive
You get these customers often. Especially working in the mall. These are the customers who look at the prices on the menu and go, "WOW! Everything is so expensive." And rant asking why the prices are what they are. 
These are the customers who I just want to tell, "You're in the mall. The MALL! Everything is more expensive in the mall. As well as arcades are naturally expensive. An arcade in the mall is going to be even more expensive.

2. The Impaitents
These guys want their order right then and now. They don't care that there's a line. They don't care that you have to cook the food. They want their food right then and there. One day, I had a customer throw a fit because the tenders weren't done in 3 minutes. He apparently thought we had food pre-made under a warmer somewhere. We don't. We make everything to order at Round 1. So you order it, then we make it. And yes, on the weekends we are very busy. There are some busy points on the weekend where you'll be waiting up to an hour for your food. There is only so fast I can make your order and we also have 20 plush orders to cook. I try my best to be speedy with your order, but I'd rather it be correct, hot and fresh, then wrong and quickly thrown together.

3. Rules don't apply to me
These people are just plain rude and get an attitude with you just for simply telling them of a rule. I get these people far to often. Round 1 has a rule about NO OUTSIDE food in the store. My manager has yelled about this several NOT serve anyone with outside food or anyone with them. They have to throw it away or take it out of the store before we can serve them.
I have had one guy go, "you people are too dame strict. you ain't got anyone here anyways."
I also had people go off about it and it and one lady demanded I call the manager and said she didn't want me to serve her at all. 
Several people try to say that they're leaving and just want the ice cream to go, but because they have outside food, they can't be served. Then we also have the people who get kicked out because they continuously break the rules. I have seen people kicked out for standing on tables in the karaoke rooms. These customers are probably the ones I hate the most.

This is all I have for this video. So I'll end it here. I might make a part 2 in the future. But till then, if any of you work with people often, what kind of people do you encounter?
Yeah, I know I only highlighted the "Bad" types of customers, but trust, it just takes one to ruin your day. But maybe next time, I'll talk about the 'good' ones. Bye bye internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment