Monday, March 20, 2017

ShadAmy Beauty & Beast Scene: courting?

Sonic couldn't help but laugh as he made his way to Shadow's room. He knocked twiced in between giggle fits before entering the room.
Shadow glared at him from his usual seat.
"What is so amusing for you Sonic?" He growled. He wished for once that Sonic wouldn't be so obnoxious.
"I heard an interesting rumour, " Sonic smiled.
"Do I want to know?" Shadow rolled his eyes.
"It's about you," the blue hedgehog sang.
"That I'm awful? A disgrace to the crown? I'm a murderer? What could it be that you're laughing about me now?" Shadow sighed as he got up from the window seat.
"That you're courting someone." Sonic stated matter of factly.
"I'm doing no such thing," Shadow denied.
"What do you call wrapping your arms around a woman and putting flowers in her hair?" Sonic smirked.
Shadow clench his fist. He had done that. Several times already. Now that he thought about it was very much tip toeing the courting line.
"There are also sightings of you going for walks during the day. Outside your usual places, you know,  where people live. And people have seen a young maiden in your arms." Sonic put 'Young maiden' in air quotes.
"Rose has never been in my arms in town." Shadow spoke up to correct the blue hedgehog. "I held her hand to guide her so she wouldn't get lost."
Sonic became silent as he pursed his lips.  Shadow enjoyed the brief silence. "Not in town? So when is she in your arms?" Sonic gave Shadow a disapproving look as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.
"I'm not courting her," Shadow said flatly.
"Hmhmm..." The humming sound made Shadow groaned. He held his head in his hand. "Well, I don't know what it is you're doing,  but I suggest you chill it out for a bit.  Because if mom hears about what you've been up to, she's going to have a nice lecture for you."
Shadow sighed, "I know." He hated admitting defeat. But he hated the idea of Aleena lecturing even more.
Sonic nodded, "Good to hear. Well I'll see you later!" And with that, he got up and left.
Shadow was left alone with his thoughts. What he was doing could be seen as courting Rose, even though that was not his initial intention. Though he had to admit, he didn't mind Rose as much as he did others. Even fact, he was actively seeking her out every day.
Shadow sighed, "I must be a fool to do this."

No comments:

Post a Comment