Tuesday, September 20, 2016

First Lemon Fanfic Ch2

KRISSIE: This is a continuation of my First Lemon Fanfic. Just a heads up before you read. This of NSFW.

[][][][{

Sonic the Hedgehog felt that something was off in Tails' home when he entered. He dropped the bag of tacos he got from a few countries away on the kitchen table.

"Hey Tails!" He called loudly as he zipped through the fox's lab. Tails wasn't there, however. Sonic found himself calling for his little brother as he zipped back through the house. Tails wasn't asleep in his room.

Sonic face was smacked with a door. It was the door to the guest room. It closed a moment later and tired blue eyes stared at Sonic. "Tails!" Sonic hopped up with a smile then froze. Tails had a hickey on his neck and several scratches from nails on his arms. And even a nasty impression of nails on his knee. "Why are you naked?"

"Uh..." Tails avoided eye contact. "Is it a crime to be naked in my own house?"

Sonic arched an eyebrow. The gears in his head were working and dots were connecting. "We're both grown. You don't have to his the fact you had sex from me." Sonic shook his head.

Tails coughed loudly as he sputtered before regaining composure. "I know. It's just that... Listen she's still asleep," Tails pointed at the closed door. "So um... Would you..."

Sonic held up a hand. "I got ya. I'll see you for a late lunch." Sonic began to leave.

"Thank you," Tails sighed.

"Oh Tails," Sonic turned back with a teasing able.

"Yes?"

"This is the first girl to stay even with whatever horrible pun you said. I say that is a keeper." The blue blur winked. Tails turned a bright cherry red. "Also there are tacos on the table." And with that, he zipped out and locked the front door behind him.

Tails took a deep breath to calm his flushed face. He went to the bathroom to pee like he had originally planned before returning to bed.

He smiled as he found Amy there. Her pink quills were everywhere, but Tails liked that. He crawled into the bed and hugged her to him.

"Where'd you go?" Amy spoke in a half awake tone.

"Bathroom." Tails answered as he played with her hair. "Did I wake you?"

Amy shook her head into his chest. "I heard Sonic looking for you. You should go talk to him."

"I met him in the hall. He brought tacos. They're on the kitchen table." Tails wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

Amy nodded in understanding. She gave a small yawn as she went back to sleep.

Tails found himself playing with Amy's hair. It was peaceful and he found himself lulling back to sleep. He grabbed the blanket and drew it over them. He was glad it was thin and cool to the touch.

He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep, but it didn't last long as a loud knocking began at the bedroom door.

"Tails!" Sonic's voiced called.

Tails growled as he got up. He was having a good dream. His blue eyes met wide green ones. Amy was awake and sober it seemed. She looked like she wanted to bolt that moment. Tails didn't blame her. How was he supposed to explain to his big bro that he slept with someone Sonic treated like his baby sister? Tails didn't like the idea of a lecture.

"Just stay put," Tails whispered as he tossed the blanket of her head. He pulled opened the door and started at Sonic blankly. "You're loud." He stated simply.

Sonic chuckled. "Yeah, sorry. But it hit me that you might not have used protection last night, So I picked this up for you." He handed Tails a box with Plan B written on it in pink letters. "You're not ready for kids yet."

Tails nodded as he tapped the box with his fingers. "Thank you for your concern."

"Well I'm off. We're having a late lunch. Remember that." Sonic zoomed off at that.

Tails nodded as he walked back into the room. He glanced at the clock. It was 1:22. Late lunch for Sonic was 3-4. He had time. He was sure Amy would want to talk.

"Sonic brought this." He held up the package to Amy. "Do you know how to take it?"

Amy nodded as she wrapped the blanket around herself. She sat up in the room. "Can I take a shower?"

"Go for it. I'll bring you a pair of my pjs." Tails answered.

Amy nodded as she got up. She took the box from the fox as she made her way to the bathroom.

The hot shower gave her time to think. So she had slept with Tails. That was a fact. She popped the pill into her mouth as she stood under the hot water. Tails seemed calm, so it wasn't a big deal. She swallowed the pull. She just taken the emergency contraception. So she most likely want going to be pregnant. Though she had heard of times where the day after pill didn't always work. She took a deep breath.

She would cross that bridge when she got to it. For now she would just hope for the best. Take a test in a month and see. She would need to discuss that with Tails though.

She walked into the kitchen and found Tails pulling tacos out of the microwave. He placed them evenly on two pages. Hot sauce was already on the table. Tails' fur was slightly damp from his shower.

"Morning," Tails greeted as he placed the plates on the table.

"Morning." Amy replied.

Tails opened the fridge and pulled out a gallon of orange juice. "Do you want juice, milk, or soda?"

"Juice please." Amy grabbed two cups from his cabinet.

They ate in silence. It was almost awkward and deafening in a way. Amy swallowed down her last bite of food. She tapped her fingers on the glass her juice was in.

"I'm going to take a test in a month," she stated.

Tails nodded, "That would be wise. I've also been tested,"

"I know," Amy nodded, "I was the nurse at the clinic you and your ex went to. You're clean. So am I, by the way."

Tails took a sip of his juice. "I forgot to ask, but are you on birth control?"

"I took my first shot last month," Amy stated. "But it's my first time taking the shot, so I don't know how it well it works yet. I've taken the Plan B, but just in case, I'm going to take a home test in a month."

Tails nodded. "That leaves the slim chance of pregnancy. What do you want to do if it comes back positive?"

Amy thought for a long time. "I don't want children yet. I'm sure you feel the same."

Tails nodded. "That leaves the options of give the child up for adoption or abortion open."

"Those are big options." Amy muttered. "Would I be a horrible person if I chose abortion?"

"No." Tails shook his head. "I actually like that option most. It means we don't have to deal with the guilt of sending our kid to an orphanage."

Amy sighed in relief. "I was afraid you would disagree with me. Or even hate me for picking that option."

Tails laughed. "It's the most logical option. We don't want kids right now. I'd feel bad for putting a kid in an orphanage. I'm sure you would too. So the logical option is an abortion if you turn up pregnant."

Amy nodded. She was so glad that Tails was so logical. "Let's do ourselves a favor and never speak of this, ok?"

"Agreed." Tails nodded.

 

A month later, Amy Rose was pacing her living room. She was re-reading the directions. She had followed them to a T. Now was the most agonizing part - waiting. She felt that the test couldn't be done quick enough. The kitchen timer was slowly ticking by.

Amy jumped when her phone rang. She answered with a chirper greeting. "Hi Bunnie, what's up?"

"Hi Suga!" The rabbit's voice filled Amy's ear. "I was wondering if you wanted to come ice skating with us today."

Amy pondered the idea. She liked the idea. "It'll take a few minutes for me to get ready. I'm kind of wai..." Amy jumped as the kitchen timer went off. She turn it off before rushing into the bathroom. She picked up the stick and stared intently at the screen. Amy cheered. "Yes! I'm not pregnant. Oh thank chaos!"

"Ah..." Bunnie chuckled. "So wanna talk about this little scare?"

"Nope." Amy answered, embarrassed that she forgot the rabbit was on the phone. "I'll meet you guys at the ice rink in 20 minutes."

"Ok. See you later." Bunnie giggled.

Amy rushed into a change of clothes as she sent Tails a quick text with a picture of the test.

At Tails' workshop, Tails was working on another invention when his phone went off. He picked it up and read it. He nodded as texted back 'k.'

He deleted the messages from his phone in case Sonic accidentally picked his up. They really ought to get different looking phones.

Tails shrugged. Maybe he'd bring it up to his big bro later. He went back to tinkering on his machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment