Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Baby Silver ch2

BABY SILVER CH2
Previous Chapter
[][][]
Sonic the Hedgehog woke up with a killer headache. He groaned as he pressed his hands to his ears. It felt like they were ringing. He could still hear Toddler Silver crying.
After a short walk to the living room, he found that Silver was still a toddler. And still crying. His little face was now purple.
"How long has he been doing this?" Sonic yelled to be heard over Silver.
Tails popped his head out of the kitchen. There were bags under his eyes and his fur was a mess. "About ten minutes after Shadow left."
"SHadow was here?" Sonic tilted his head.
Tails nodded. "Silver recognized him since Shadow is immortal and all."
Sonic nodded. "Wonder why future Shadow hasn't come to kick bad guys butts yet."
Tails shrugged. "I just need to find a way to turn Silver back to normal. But he won't be quite. I just got him to sit there. But nothing I do stops his crying. Can you take him to your place while I work on the machine?"
Sonic grimaced as he looked at Silver. He didn't want a crying toddler. "I have a better idea."
**
Shadow rolled his eyes as he looked at the caller id on his phone. "What do you want faker?"
"Help." Sonic stated. "You're our only chance Shadster."
"My name isn't Shadster." He corrected in vein.
"Please, just come over here and make Silver stop crying. You're the only one he likes." Sonic pleaded. "It's bad judgement on his part, but you're our only hope. Tails can't fix the machine with Silver's constant crying."
"So? That's your problem. Besides, why should I help you anyway?"
Sonic sighed. "I'll forever be in your debt. I'll do one thing for you. One thing. Anything you want that doesn't involve me dying or putting me in a coma."
Shadow smirked. "Very well. I have an errand to run first. I'll be there in 30 minutes."
"Thank you Shadow!" Sonic cried over the phone.
Shadow merely smiled. Sonic was going to regret agreeing to give Shadow one favor.
**
Sonic was pacing in front of the door. Silver still hadn't stopped crying. Sonic's eyes were beginning to twitch. Tails had ran to the safety of his sound proof lab, leaving Sonic to suffer.
There was a knock at the door.
Sonic threw the door open. "What took you so long?" He yelled at the top of his lungs. His first coming forward to hopefully punch the black and red hedgehog.
However the hedgehog at the door was pink.
 [][][][][][]
 Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment