Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Geoffrey Fanfic

May 9th, 2016
Geoffrey St. John was sitting at the kitchen table bored. His wife was busy today. She had gone out shopping with the girls. A lady’s day out they called it. Geoffrey didn’t see the harm in it, but now he was left at home. He wasn’t the kind of guy to get along with any of the other guys around in the Republic of Acorns, and he wasn’t about to try just because he was bored.
The skunk had cleaned the house top to bottom and it was now spotless. He found himself staring at the china cabinet. A set of wine classes shined back at him. An idea struck him.
Hershey opened the door to her home. Music floated out of the house.
“Is that one of Geoffrey’s CD?” Bunnie asked from behind the cat.
“Not that I’ve heard. Maybe it’s one of his dad’s.” Hershey stepped inside. “Geoffrey, I’m home!”
“I’m in the kitchen!” Geoffrey answered.
The music continued to play as Hershey and the girls walked into the kitchen. They stared at the skunk in awe.
“When did you learn to play water glasses?” Hershey asked.
“You mean you didn’t know he could do it?” Sally asked.
“Did you?” Hershey shot back. All of the girls shook their heads. “Well?”
Geoffrey merely shrugged. “I was taught when I was little. I’m a bit rusty though.”
“Well that certainly is a talent.” Bunnie smiled. “Though from here it sounds like you’re playing ba ba black sheep.”
“I am. It makes for good practice.”
[][][][
Krissie: I was bored, but I'm not sure if I'm going to take this any further or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment