Thursday, January 8, 2015

1/8/2015

I got tired. I got angry. I’ve spent a lot of time on this. Only to have it wasted. You asked me to do this and now you’ve backed out. Firing me when I was never really hired. I wasn’t getting paid for this. This was going to be a hobby. A hobby isn’t a job. Why are you trying to make it sound like one?
I think I’m feed up with your attitude. You’re being such a brat. I thought you had settled down, but you’ve haven’t. I’ve tired of it. I can find better things to do then deal with you. I stay because I care and I know that when I don’t come to hang out with you, you whine and complain. Like a child crying for a new toy. You throw fits and you whine and continually ask questions.  Like are you here yet? For over an hour you do that. It’s very annoying. I came over to hang out with you, not watch your children as you talk on the phone.
I want to have a conversation inside the house and not outside while you’re smoking a cigarette. Woman, it’s cold out here and I’m annoyed. I’m tired and frustrated with every little thing you do. Why do you behave in such a manner? Why do I even put up with it?
Is it because you’re my sister? Is it because you were my first friend? Is it because for years, I could only claim you as my best friend when asked because the only other option I had was a stuff doll? Is it because for a while you were the only reason I came back home? Why do I put up with it? Why? Why? Why?
I’m tired. I’m done. I’m walking away.

I know I’ve said it before. I don’t know why I walked back. But I did. Maybe I should just cut you out. I’m just not sure yet. But space is needed and that’s what I’m going to create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment