Sunday, August 31, 2014

Letter To John Smith

Please Note: This is a letter that I wrote today to a man named John Smith. He is extremely rude and perverted and also an alcoholic. Needless to say no one likes him. I would have given him this letter today before I lift my sister's, but she advised against it as he throws fits like a two year old when ever someone doesn't like him and she doesn't want to listen to the brat whine. So to save her a headache, I did not send it to him. But I don't mind sharing it with whoever comes on this blog.

August 31st, 2014
Greetings John Smith,
This letter will not find you well.
I do NOT care that I pissed you off. Odds are, I never will. Let’s face it, I don’t care for you. You are one of those people who give off a vibe that I do not like. You always have and always will be. I merely play nice because that is my nature.
Let’s start with something simple. You told me, “Kristian, turn around.” Even after I looked and acknowledged your presence. I do NOT have to follow your orders, as that is how it was heard and taken. I felt insulted and angered and thus reacted as such.
If you have a problem with how I address you, check yourself first. Odds are you’ve don’t something to upset me. Other times, I am having a bad day and you should leave me alone.
Also, I am still pissed off at you for the phone call in which you asked if anyone had ‘accosted’ me the day after a man tried to sexually assault me at my home. Yes, I took great offense to that and still do. I will NOT apologize as I am NOT sorry. But you should really keep comments as such to yourself.
You are NOT my family. You are NOT my friend. You are NOT even an acquaintance to me. You are just someone my sister and brother-in-law and their two daughters live with. Nothing more.
No I am not sorry for this letter. No I will not apologize for it. You will just have to deal with it.
Good Day,

Kristian Anastasia Gault

No comments:

Post a Comment