Friday, May 11, 2018

Even adults dream of tests

So, I'm suffering from lower back pain that is making it hard for me to sleep. I'm blaming most of it on my period. But either way, I'm awake before my boyfriend.
I looked up some yoga poses for lower back pain and found a 4 minute routine. And i started that. I just can't get comfortable, so maybe some stretches will help?
I do the child pose for one minute and my boyfriend rolls over and burries my phone in the process. He even tried to cover me with a blanket while I was stretching.
He's just so sweet.
So i get up and try to find my phone which he burried in his sleep. I give him a kiss and i love you.
He mumbles something incoherent and then, "I need a pencil."
I smile, going he's talking in his sleep.
"The test," he goes on.
"The test?" I echo as i rub his chest, "Don't worry, you have a pencil."
"The teacher will be here soon." And then he goes back to snoring. I just give him a kiss, and i find my phone burried under the blanket in between the spaces of our pillows.
And now i shall watch him sleep for a bit before going back to yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment