Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Poem

What were you expecting?
That I would go to my knees
Just like that?
Did I sneeze?
Man you're some kind of sleaze.
I should have never come.
I should have waited
Looked a little more
But a shiny new penny doesn't always blink.
We only give so little time to think
Jump in before you sink
Well I jumped on a boat.
I met tons here and there
Awesome people sure
But the bill isn't worth this.
We're swimming in debt
How many times have I been sent to the internet?
5. 6. 100 or so? Take a bet.
Sucking me dry.
My will. My mind.
Am I just some doll that's supposed to go through the factory?
I don't feel secure.
Take my advice, just stay home.
You can learn everything from the internet and books.
I mean just take a look.
So many other people are doing what I wanna do and they're all self taught much like me.
This isn't worth it.
It's awful.
Just learn elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment