Saturday, January 14, 2017

Confession (ShadAmy Fanfic) ch1

Tails wrapped a blanket around the pink hedgehog. She was out of it drunk and was pretty close to sleep.
"Amy sure is going to suffer a hang over when she wakes up," Hershey giggled as she rubbed the girl's back.
"Well, it is a celebration." Sally shrugged. "Though I don't get why she finally wanted to get drunk on her 22nd birthday."
Tails paused on the piece of pizza he was eating. He smirked as he swallowed the food. "Amy-Chan," he sang softly.
"Hai Tailsu?" She replied in Japanese.
"What are we celebrating, Amy-Chan?"
"Hugs!" Amy bounced up and beamed at him.
"Why are we celebrating hugs?" Tails mused as he propped his head in his hand.
"Shadow-kun gave me a hug today. Shadow never gives hugs so such things should be celebrated!"
Tails nodded as he wrapped the blanket around her again. "That's nice," he pulled her against his chest, "Maybe one day you can tell Shadow you like him, hmm?"
"Nah. I love Shadow-kun, but my friendship is more important than that." She mumbled into the fox.
Tails nodded as he patted her on the head. "Well go to sleep my drunk friend. Sleep and dream of nice things."
Amy nodded before a soft snore left her.
Tails looked up at the cat with pigtails sitting across from him. "You owe me 10 bucks."
Honey pouted as she pulled out her wallet. She grabbed 10 out and handed it to him. "Sneaky fox," she declared.
"Sneaky?" Tails chuckled. "That's the first I've been called that. Smart, yes. Sneaky, no. So how am I sneaky, Honey?"
Honey glared at him. "How drunk are you?"
"Not drunk enough that I'll forget anything." He gave a cheeky smirk.
Honey glared at him, but said nothing else.
[][][][][]
KRISSIE: I began writing this a while ago. So here it is to you. I'm off to write a continuation of this on my phone.
NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment