Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Baby Silver Ch4 - Final Chapter

Baby Silver Chapter 4
Previous Chapter
Krissie: Continuing off from last time.
]{[[[[
Silver happily ate the food Amy gave to him. He was the happiest child in the world. "You're cooking is yummy, Rose!" Silver complimented with a large smile. The side of his mouth was covered in crumbs and peanut butter.
"Thank you Silver," Amy giggled, "Let me clean up your face a bit," she leaned in with a napkin.
Silver yelled no as he ran away from her.
"Silver!" Amy jumped up. "Come back here!"
Sonic and Shadow sat at the table quietly eating their food as they watched. Amy was doing her best to catch Silver, but his tiny little legs were faster than Amy Rose. Silver floated up with a small glow around him. He flew up to the ceiling and floated there and giggled as he stared at her.
"Silver come down here!" Amy ordered.
Silver shook his head a big smug on his face.
Amy turned to look at the two men in the kitchen. "Do either of you want to come help me?"
Shadow thought for a moment. "Not really, but I doubt you'll be able to get him down." Shadow walked into the living room where Silver floated with his big smug. "Come down here Silver," Shadow ordered, crossing his arms.
Silver mimicked him. "Or what?" He asked.
Shadow arched an eyebrow. "Oh," Shadow smirked, "Somebody thinks they're a big boy now, huh?" Shadow snapped his fingers and a chaos spear appeared in his hand. "Let's see if you're big enough to handle this." He tossed the chaos spear at the boy.
"Shadow!" Sonic and Amy yelled in unison.
Silver held out his hands in front of himself. "Chronos Control!"
There was a flash of light and then a body dropped to the floor.
"Ow..." The crumpled figure landed on the floor.
"Silver?" Sonic nudged the figure of a fully grown Silver on the ground.
"What is it with you people and kicking me in the head!?" Silver yelled as he sat up and glared at him.
"Why there another me?" Toddler Silver asked.
"Why are there two of you?" Sonic asked.
"If the third person under that hood is also Silver, I'm going to flip." Amy pointed to the person wearing a cloak. They had floated down gracefully and sat on the couch and simply watched.
They giggled as they looked away.
"Who are you?" Shadow asked as he approached.
"No one important," Silver jumped up and blocked Shadow's path.
"No one important," the person under the cloak echoed. It was a beautiful female voice. "Is that any way to refer to your mama?"
"Mama!" Toddler Silver cheered as he floated down to cuddle next to his mom. "I missed you!"
She patted Silver on the head. "I've missed you too. But what is that on your face?"
"He won't let me clean his face," Amy stated.
The figured turned to look at Amy. "You're Amy Rose right?" There seemed to be a hint of glee in her voice.
"Yes," Amy mused. "Am I famous or something?"
The woman giggled as she removed her hood. She had bright emerald eyes with speaks of gold inside. Her long pink quills were done up in a beautiful bun. "I don't know about famous, but I'm very certain meeting one of my ancestors is a great moment for me! Shadow has told me I'm as clumsy as you several times."
Silver facepalmed. His mom was a chatty Cathy and Silver wished she wasn't. "This is going to cause a time paradox!" Silver sang.
"Oh pish-posh!" Silver's mom waved her hand. "Stop being such a stick in the mud! You sound just like Shadow.
 Sonic found himself biting back a giggle. Shadow arched an eyebrow and Amy merely tilted her head and looked between Silver and Shadow mentally making comparisons.
Silver turned bright red as his fur stood on end. He stuttered a moment. "I am not!" He yelled. "I'm a smiley happy go lucky dolt! I just want a safe future and Eggman Nega keeps mucking that up. Maybe if the government had listened to Shadow instead of shoving him in a sleep box, Eggman Nega would be dead and I wouldn't have to worry about time paradoxes!"
Everyone stayed quiet. They all stared at Silver.
His mom sighed, "Do you feel better getting some of that anger off of your chest?"
"I just want to go back to my time." Silver whined.
She sighed. "I can't travel to your time. I can only go back from my current time. You know that." She picked up toddler Silver. "The only people who can travel freely through time are Shadow, you, and well, you know." She pointed to Shadow. "This Shadow doesn't know how yet, but just chill here a few seconds," she ordered. She grabbed the napkin from Amy's hand and in a swift movement cleaned off toddler Silver's face. "Thank you guys for being such good friends with my son, even when he's cranky. Ta-ta!" She waved as a flash of light enveloped her and toddler Silver. They disappeared.
Silver sighed as he rubbed his fingers on his temples. He had a major headache. He sat on the couch. "Please tell me Tails is still working on that time machine?"
"Yep." Sonic nodded."You wanna talk?"
Silver glared at the blue hedgehog. "No."
"Your mom is kind of right." Sonic muttered.
"Don't you dare agree with her!" Silver jolted up on the couch. His gold eyes glared at Sonic. His fist were clenched on the arm of the couch.
The room sat in silence for a moment. Amy and Shadow took a step back. They weren't about to be caught in this fight.
A knock on the door broke them out of it. It was a deep rapid knock like a police officer's.
Sonic opened the door. "Can I help you?" Sonic asked quickly. He took a step back. "Shadow?" He looked at the Shadow in his house and then at the one at the door. They looked just alike. Except the one at the door had a few more lines on his face.
"Shadow from a different." The Shadow at the door stated as he walked into the house. He walked up to Silver. "Gwen asked me to take you to your time." He crossed his arms. "What time paradoxes see you making now?"
"I chose to blame Tails' time machine. It took me to the wrong year and little me and I got switched." Silver stated with a pout as he refused to make eye contact.
Future Shadow nodded. He walked over to the door that led to Tails' lab. He opened and formed a ball of chaos energy in his hand. "Tails stop making time machines! You'll cause a paradox!" With that, he tossed the ball down into the lab. He closed the door as a loud explosion went off. "He'll be fine." Shadow told them. He patted Silver on the back. "Come on, the quicker I take you home, the quicker I can get back to devouring all of Rose's delicious cake. Unless you want to join me. It's the one that Rose can't make yet."
"The super yummy one. With all the toppings?" Silver perked up.
"Yep. She just finished it." Future Shadow beamed.
"Cake first. Then home!" Silver raced outside. "Let's go!" He demanded.
Future Shadow chuckled. "The only thing me and that boy have in common is our sweet tooth. Where does she was him as having my anger problem?" He shook his head.
"Shouldn't I be in a box in Silver's time?" Shadow asked.
Future Shadow smirked. "It's called a fake." He walked outside. "You guys stay out of trouble. And Rose before you ask," he turned to look at the pink hedgehog, "No you do not marry Sonic. Don't ask Silver who you marry next time he visits. He won't answer. Bye." He teleported away with Silver.
The door to Tails' lab swung open. Tails crawled out. His fur covered on ash as he coughed. "Ow... What was that for Shadow? And where's Silver?"
"Future Shadow did that. He also took Silver. No need to stress now." Sonic stated simply. "Why don't you take a well deserved bath and take a nap, little bro?"
Tails nodded as he made his way to the bathroom.
THE END
[][][][
Krissie: This is the end of the story. I hoped you all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment